Tuesday, May 24, 2011

jenny from the block


 (isabella rodriguez striped top, vintage levis cutoffs and belt, steve madden platform pumps, chanel bag n watch, f21 bracelet, barbie necklace)


 



 Just a simple outift for a beautiful sunny san diego day~ I've always loved stripes and i've been picking out a lot of grey items from my closet these days. These pics were taken on the balcony of my room, overlooking my neighborhood. I love seeing kids play outside, reminds me of my childhood and summer vacay! especially with this weather! But my heart and prayers go out to the people of joplin, missouri :( can you imagine losing your home, all of your personal belongings, and irreplaceable photos and memories?? please keep them in your prayers.
xoxo, 
piglet

1 comment:

  1. Cute shoes gurl! Love the gray scheme! My prayers are going out to them as well. So devastating.

    http://dominiquew1985.blogspot.com/
    http://senblogofdw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...