Saturday, September 17, 2011

missoni for target: mini edition



 Yes, I'm sure all of you are aware of the Missoni for Target collection But I just have to share these adorable girls pieces that I got for my niece, piglet jr.
 


 "i love missoni" and I'm in love with this dress



 jumping for joy

 adorable hooded tunic sweater with matching skirt.

Unfortunately for me, I wasn't able to get any items in store since they literally FLEW off the shelves within 20 minutes of opening the doors at 8 am ( I was told). Early bird gets the worm, I'm more of a night owl. But I did find the blue mini dress and was able to get some things online, even though the Missoni madness did break targets website for almost the whole day on Tuesday!!  I can't wait till my packages arrive...
XOXO
piglet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...