Tuesday, October 11, 2011

1 step forward, 2 steps back

I'm looking forward to wearing more booties and boots for fall! But I just read the weather forecast and its going to be in the 90's this week? Only in southern California....
I was looking through Rue La La today and these booties caught my eye. They are all by BCBG and they're so cute! First of all I love the black ones (also comes in burgundy on the right) and they have a birkin-esque buckle toggle strap on the side which is super cute. And the middle pair with the quilted panel a la Chanel is super adorbs too. Btw, Im sure all of you are already aware of what Rue La La is. They have flash sales every day, amazing deals!
 I also love this wedge. Its just simple and uber chic.
You can sign up by clicking this link!
xoxo
piglet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...