Monday, February 6, 2012

seeing stars

 Simple body con dress with star print. Yes, please. I was never a fan of star print until recently, and I think it is super cute! Paired with red booties and red lips for that pop of color. I'm super busy with exams and studying (taking a study break as I type this)! But I just wanted to post what I wore this wknd~ Hope you all are staying lovely!
xoxo
piglet


 




I was wearing:
star print dress from local boutique
Tory Burch Yellow leather jacket
Forever 21 booties
Chanel bag
American retro stud gloves
Forever 21 jewelry

4 comments:

  1. This is so cool, you look like a rockstar and I've been seeing so much polka dots this is a fun refreshing look!

    Very hot pics and I love your shades

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loove this los so rockstar but still fresh and beautiful, your shoes is to die fore! i love them ♥

    I looove your bloog

    www.lettherebelightbitch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this look! The dress is beyond STUNNING!!! You look fantastic wearing the colorful accessories!
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...