Tuesday, November 16, 2010

CHANEL TEA PARTY



 










 (K Karl Lagerfeld dress, CHANEL platforms, earrings, bracelet and watch, juicy couture ring, thrifted hat)


Today I had a CHANEL tea party on my sky lounge. CHANEL and the Mad hatters tea party was the inspiration for this girly, whimsical event. I've had this dress for a few years now and I love to wear it in the summer since its so light and breezy. The weather was perfect for it. The tiered layers, pastel pink color and the watermelon seed print make it extra girly. And of course I can always make room for some yummy CHANEL treats!! ^_^

7 comments:

  1. Cute!I love all your stuff. I have the same light blue Chanel earrings. They hurt! But I still like them. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks~ YEA! they hurt like heck! but they're so cute... I can only wear them for a few hours haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love ur styleee!!! *______*

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your shoes! keke.. yeah it was me before trying to leave a comment on yr other post. LOL sherise

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi sherise!!!!!!!!oh u did? yea i enabled comments for all now. :) thanks~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this so much! Those Chanel record earrings and bracelet are from an old collection years ago, right? I think we've found someone that has the same passion for Chanel as much as we do! ;)

    XO, Liza and Jewls
    I LIVE FOR IT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Liza and Jewls! yes those record earrings and bracelet are from like the 06 collection! I absolutely adore Chanel!!

    XOXO
    jen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...