Sunday, November 28, 2010

GIVING THANKS











mm dark meat




(Diane von Furstenburg dress, rolex watch, F21 accessories)
I have a lot to be thankful for. Most important of all being family and spending time with them. Also for my lovely bf and friends. I went down to San Diego for the week and had a great time. I baked a bunch of sugar cookies and had the little girls decorate, they had a blast! Especially the littlest one, hehe. We had 2 turkeys this year and even tho my mom overcooked one of them it was still super delicious and moist. We had all the fixin's: mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, 2 kinds of stuffing, corn, salad, yams and of course pumpkin pie! Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays besides Christmas, now I can't wait for Christmas to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...