Monday, April 9, 2012

Turquoise Suede Shoes

  I was so happy to receive these super cute shoes in the mail today, I just had to wear them right away! It was really nice and super hot today, but I resisted jumping into my pool right next to me because I had to go to class!! :( I'm loving blues and greens as you can tell from my outfits. I paired my turquoise suede shoes with my turquoise lace ruffled shorts and coral-peachy top. Love coral and turquoise!! I can't wait to wear these colors all spring and summer long~ Hope you had a happy Monday!

xoxo
piglet
 
 
I was wearing :
old denim shirt
Forever 21 top + shorts + necklace
Wet seal shoes
Vintage Gucci bag
Vintage earrings

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love your style! Look forward to seeing your outfits every day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...