Friday, July 6, 2012

red white and blue

Hope everyone had a safe, fun, and an amazing fourth! A little late, but here is how I spent mine. I went to the Del Mar fair with my family, now called the San Diego County fair. I will always call it the Del Mar fair though!! We spent the whole day there buying infomercial gadgets, eating fried goodies, riding elephants, and finished off with an amazing fireworks show. For the birthday of America, I wore my DIY American flag shorts. Festive much? hehe I love how they turned out and I got tons of compliments on them :) Today, continuing on with the patriotic theme I also wore red, white, and blue again! These are some super duper high-waisted shorts because it even covers my bellybutton, now thats HIGH WAISTED! lol. And I'm completely in love with them and can't believe I found them at the thrift store and it fits perfectly. And this polka dot denim bustier !!! Obsessed! Hope you all have a super weekend

xoxo
piglet

 Forever 21 tank, DIY shorts, Rebecca Minkoff bag
Riding Kitty, the beautiful elephant. My niece said "HELLO KITTY!!" lol

Forever 21 top and shoes, Thrifted shorts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...