Saturday, December 17, 2011

girl: hunter


 What a week~! First of all, thanks for the comments and sorry that I couldn't get back to all of you but I will! As you know I have been busy with finals and then on top of that I got SICK! :( I had a horrible 24-36 hr flu bug nasty thing and I feel better now but still weak and out of it. But I still managed to do well on my finals so thanks for all of your well wishes! :) Today, I finally felt well enough to go out and eat and this is what I wore. I look like I'm going out to hunt some deer, with my furry tail and trapper hat hehe! I hope you are having a fabulous weekend so far!
xoxo
piglet


  



I was wearing:
abercrombie hat
Forever 21 coat
Neiman Marcus sweater
Old black jeans
Steve madden boots
Chanel bag

10 comments:

  1. cute outfit <3 i'd love to have a chanel purse :)
    missdanbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! Of course I follow you back!
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing outfit! love it! (specially the chanel bag!!)
    new post on my blog: I'm waiting for your comment!
    have a wonderful Sunday!
    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow I love that coat!
    x
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great casual outfit! I really like your bag! (:

    http://callmemaddie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    Very cute look, im in loove with your boots! keep up the good work!

    xoxox

    lettherebelightbitch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your cute coat!!! Did you get it recently? And the hat is just so pretty- haha about the hunter comparison, but I think you actually look pretty chic wearing it! Glad you feel better :) yay for passing finals!!! :)
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch, I love finding new blogs! xoxo

    http://joellenlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want your baaaaaaag! I love it!

    I'm your follower, follow me back? Thanks

    Kisses

    http://maichicstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool hat!!!!! looks warm!!!!!
    xxx
    naiad
    http://stateofgracebynaiad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...