Saturday, December 17, 2011

girl: hunter


 What a week~! First of all, thanks for the comments and sorry that I couldn't get back to all of you but I will! As you know I have been busy with finals and then on top of that I got SICK! :( I had a horrible 24-36 hr flu bug nasty thing and I feel better now but still weak and out of it. But I still managed to do well on my finals so thanks for all of your well wishes! :) Today, I finally felt well enough to go out and eat and this is what I wore. I look like I'm going out to hunt some deer, with my furry tail and trapper hat hehe! I hope you are having a fabulous weekend so far!
xoxo
piglet


  



I was wearing:
abercrombie hat
Forever 21 coat
Neiman Marcus sweater
Old black jeans
Steve madden boots
Chanel bag

8 comments:

  1. amazing outfit! love it! (specially the chanel bag!!)
    new post on my blog: I'm waiting for your comment!
    have a wonderful Sunday!
    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I love that coat!
    x
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great casual outfit! I really like your bag! (:

    http://callmemaddie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Very cute look, im in loove with your boots! keep up the good work!

    xoxox

    lettherebelightbitch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cute coat!!! Did you get it recently? And the hat is just so pretty- haha about the hunter comparison, but I think you actually look pretty chic wearing it! Glad you feel better :) yay for passing finals!!! :)
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want your baaaaaaag! I love it!

    I'm your follower, follow me back? Thanks

    Kisses

    http://maichicstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool hat!!!!! looks warm!!!!!
    xxx
    naiad
    http://stateofgracebynaiad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...