Monday, January 2, 2012

leather and lace

 Happy New Year again! Here is my first post of the year 2012. I am kind of delighted by the 80 degree weather that has allowed me to wear this crochet lace top with just a bra underneath, hehe. This crop top full of holes goes perfect with my faux leather flounce skirt, don't you think? And to top it off my gold glitter booties. I hope everyone is having a great start of the year so far! :)

xoxo
piglet













 I was wearing:
Forever 21 lace top
Forever 21 faux leather skirt
Forever 21 beaded bracelet and necklaces
Louis Vuitton inclusion bangle
Chanel bag
Steve Madden booties


6 comments:

  1. Love, love your outfit! That lace top and black skirt is super cute. Perfect pairing. =0)

    http://youlikeitimadeit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE YOUR OUTFIT!!!I INVITE YOU TO VISIT MY BLOG AND IF YOU LIKE IT TO FOLLOW ME FROM GOOGLE FRIENDS AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO FOLLOW YOU...KISS KISS FROM ITALY
    A_C'EST MOI
    http://www.lamodeouicestmoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gourgeous! amazing skirt. I really like leather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a gorgeous outfit! I love the shoes! I just found your blog and I think it's really cute! Happy New Year as well! I hope you will be able to check out my blog too, it's a personal style and fashion blog from England. I would love it if you could stop by! Thanks! :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit!!! Love the lace top!

    Kisses
    http://preppygossip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...