Thursday, January 19, 2012

piglets closet on instagram

 OK, I'll be honest. One of the reasons why I got the iPhone was because I really wanted to get the instagram app. I've always wanted the iPhone but I was never able make the switch to unreliable AT&T, I'm loyal to my Verizon :) So, when it finally came to Verizon,  I was ready to make the switch! ( I still waited for the 4S to come out, better camera quality and siri ) Since I love taking photos on the go, this app is perfect and you can put cool effects on them!! Follow me @piglets_closet and if you don't have an iPhone, don't worry, you can still follow me HERE! 
xoxo
piglet





























9 comments:

  1. love the photos, and i'm a huge fan of instagram as well, you can find me @Lyddiegal

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adoooore those starry boots & the red ones as well :x
    PS: I am hosting and international giveaway on my blog ! Come & check it out ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really, really cute photos! Those boots with stars are just AMAZING!!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the nails are great!
    you got a really nice blog!
    I'm following now
    would love you to follow me..
    love,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post! These photos are great!

    Shall we follow each other? I'm following you.

    WWW.FASHIONWHIT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow I love the nails :) And the purple glittery shoes would defiantly look perfect in my wardrobe! haha :)

    http://englishroseuk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those bracelets are so gorgeous!! Love your photos!

    See Me Rwar

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely photos! who takes them for you?? such a good photographer

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...