Sunday, January 29, 2012

wings n things

 I spent the day at the lake today and I felt like a bird in my wing-sleeved dress. Don't you love this silhouette? Its so 70's/ boho, yet girly and delicate at the same time. And the back! All the details count. Forever 21, I love you! OH and I tried to do a waterfall braid in a rush, my first try, and I kind of semi-failed. I need more practice, hehe. Hope everyone had a super weekend. See you soon, lovelies!

xoxo
piglet 












I was wearing:
Forever 21 lace dress
Jeffrey Campbell Foxxy platforms
H&M beetle necklace
Forever 21 rings+cuff
Rolex watch
gifted earrings
Hermes birkin 40

10 comments:

  1. ahh! you look so lovely. i was going to get that dress but they didn't have my size. hehe and i have the JC foxy's in gold glitter.

    missdanbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Yea this was that last one also and its a bit big but I couldn't leave without it. Oh I would love gold glitter as well! but, I get injured every step I take, LOL

      xoxo
      piglet

      Delete
  2. amazing photos! these pictures is true art! i need a photographer like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely dress!

    http://rueoh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely dress, your such a pretty women ;-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty! I love your outfit so sexy and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your lace dress !
    Simple but lovely...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Birkin. She is amazing! **
    Please visit me :)
    http://mymartinablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really make it appear really easy together with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I'd never understand. It sort of feels too complex and very vast for me. I am having a look ahead for your subsequent publish, I will try to get the cling of it!
    Nutcase Gold Sparkle Bike Helmet

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...