Tuesday, December 14, 2010

♥ marc

 

  (Charlotte Russe top and cropped trousers, Gucci belt, BCBG wedges, Chanel bag and earrings, vivienne westwood sunglasses)


Popped in the Marc store on melrose today. Picked up a few cute accessories. They had some super cute ankle boots for 70% off but didn't have my size :( oh well. I wore this sheer lace top (which I wish was tighter or a body suit, would've fit better) to add a feminine touch to these mens-inspired pants. I haven't worn trousers or dress pants since I stopped working at the bank, which was like 3 years ago, I'm more of a skirt/ shorts girl. hehe. Had lunch at Jerrys Famous Deli, super good. Got the reuben pastrami with sweet potato fries, onion rings, and coleslaw. I sweet potato fries!


Jerry's Famous Deli
8701 Beverly Boulevard
West Hollywood, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...