Friday, December 3, 2010

MEET MARSHMALLOW


 Got a new Prius yesterday! My eco friendly contribution to the world. Although my mommy will use it most of the time since she travels from SD to LA and back about twice a week. The fuel economy is what sold us since it costs around $80 to fill up on our regular cars. I don't even want to say what my city/highway mpg is on my range rover sport :X
Momma
Bored. Car shopping takes so long.
 
 (Dress from Korea, Chanel bag, Vivienne Westwood sunglasses)

Its pretty roomy in the back.



After 5 hours of hybrid car shopping, we were famished. We had our favorite: Mexican food. Fajitas and Sampler from On the Border. Yummy!



Dessert- We baked some Korean sweet potatoes in the oven. I love it when its hot and steamy and the sugars get caramelized. So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...