Wednesday, December 29, 2010

TAPS


 So the bday celebration continues, but I'm happy to oblige. I love food :)
We went to Taps Fish House and Brewery. I love how big and open the space is with really high ceilings, separated into 2 different areas: the dining room and bar. 

 Yummy and fresh oysters

 I love bread, with evoo and spicy balsamic vinegar
 Crabby cakes, very creamy and delish.
 Granny Apple Salad
Miso Marinated Chilean Sea Bass
Pan roasted marinated Chilean sea bass served on Japanese rice & sauteed spinach. Accompanied by red, green and yellow pepper jam. SO GOOD. The sea bass was cooked to perfection and  so soft and flaky. LOVED this dish.

 16 oz, rib eye. eh... we are at a fish house afterall...
 Salmon
 Shots!
 As you can see I enjoyed my sea bass very much (no carbicide). Not so much my bf's rib eye.

 full bar
 I found my new fav alcohol. RUMPLE MINZE. Peppermint Schnapps. So minty and refreshing~
 100 proof
 TAPS fish house and brewery
101 East Imperial Highway Brea, CA 92821
 On the way home we spotted this in Griffith park. So we had to stop and take pictures. So cute.
 Reminds me of blue man group where they are drumming... -_-

 (Forever 21 coat and dress, H&M leggings, Charlotte Russe Boots)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...