Saturday, November 26, 2011

baby, it's cold outside

 Its starting to get super chilly here in SD, especially at night time. I find myself wanting to wear more hats and scarves, the perfect fall/winter accessory. I love hats! Now that my room is getting to be a bit more organized and less like an episode of hoarders ( behind me is my organized mess, all made possible by IKEA. note: blue and red organizing bins are less revealing than the purple transparent ones!) I have access to more things that were once "lost". This is what I wore a few days ago before the Thanksgiving festivities. What are your favorite winter accessories?
xoxo
piglet




I was wearing:
Burberry beret
forever 21 coat
yes style funnel scarf
Neiman Marcus cashmere sweater
charlotte russe strappy boots
chanel bag

10 comments:

  1. beautiful outfit! love your beret!
    Following your blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the closet! Such a cute outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful coat! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your beret! my fave winter accessories are berets n toques! :) hope you can check our my blog for some +vibes and inspiration!xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved! Soo cute clothes! Kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog too!

    i follow you ; )

    www.mykitschworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute and cozy looking outfit! I just love that beret! =0) Your blog is so cute! Following you.

    http://youlikeitimadeit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous coat! :)

    Angela
    http://angeladissected.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i adore ur style babe! cheers!

    http://taintedfingers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...