Tuesday, August 14, 2012

chains n spikes


Once again, it's been another freakin' hot day! I just cant seem to keep cool whether I'm in the pool or just hanging out. So I try to wear the least possible clothing without trying to looking too slutty. I wore this corset bra top and short shorts, along with one of my most favorite kimono/ cardigans. I love the cut and flowy-ness of it, you can literally throw it on top of anything! And too bad my body chain is crooked in all of these pics, haha. Oh yea, mid photo taking session, I was so hot I couldn't stand my scarf-like hair so I put it up in my signature rainbow bun, lol! Click to see more pics! Anywho, stay cool and lovely babes!!

xoxo,
piglet


 
 
 
 






I was wearing forever 21 top, cardigan, and body chain, DIY shorts, Vintage brand booties

8 comments:

  1. super hot babe! you look great :)

    xo
    naty
    aloveaffairwithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg LOVE this outfit! you look amazing, super chic, seriously love your style!
    so dont understand why you dont have like 2000 more followers! this outfit is just amazing and looks like it would be on one of those real popular blogs!

    x

    Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks sweetheart! Hehe, you are too sweet, I don't understand either because I have over 2500 followers on instagram!:)

      xoxo
      piglet

      Delete
  3. so chic!! gorgeous top and printed jacket!! love the color of your bag!!
    2 giveaways on my blog!
    http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...