Wednesday, August 29, 2012

denim vest

Can you believe my whole outfit is thrifted?? Not including my shoes and birkin of course!! But the vest and dress. I've been looking for the perfect denim vest for SOOO long and I finally found one!! I'm so in love with it. You can throw it on top of anything and it will make your outfit automatically cute and stylish. Thrifting is like treasure hunting, you need to be patient and you will eventually have some awesome finds~ My hair is so long and scarf/blanket-like, and my mom won't let me cut it. So weird, I am an adult and she treats me like a child LOL. Well, I am her baby after all. Anyways, I hope everyone is having a super week so far! Happy Hump Day!

xoxo,
piglet



I was wearing: CK vest and Cotton On dress (both thrifted), Forever 21 fringe booties, Hermes Birkin

1 comment:

  1. i love love love wearing denim vests! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    LensVillage Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...