Friday, August 3, 2012

floral. leopard. s n a k e

 So in love with my outfit, leopard, floral, and a snake. What more can I ask for? This snake belt is one of the best vintage purchases I have ever made, its made in France and also adjustable- genius. And my bustier has cute daisies all over it and a lace back, hehe. I'm so lucky to live and work so close to the beach, it makes me so happy and makes an awesome backdrop! Anywho, hope everyone had a great week! TGIF!

xoxo
piglet
 
 






I was wearing: Forever 21 bustier, H&M skirt, Vintage belt, Zara shoes

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Love the combo of prints in this look. Nicely styled. ;)

    You Like It? I Made It!
    http://youlikeitimadeit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. In LOVE with the Zara heels! I had to get them in every color!!! &&& I love how you mixed the prints with this outfit :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...