Friday, August 10, 2012

summer lovin'

T G I F!!! Are you enjoying this heat wave? I sure am! But since it was super blazin' hot, I stopped by the beach to cool off. On my walk along the wall I found a red heart! The perfect way to end the day. I wore my lace crop top, high waisteds (of course) and fringe cardi- which btw, I got on sale! Forever 21 is so good to me, as I have said over and over again. Love them! Hope you all have a super lovely weekend, babes!

xoxo
piglet
 
 
 I was wearing: Forever 21 tube top and cardigan, DIY shorts, Hermes Birkin, Forever 21 bracelet, Dolce Vita sandals

8 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit!Love the shorts!

    http://fashioncareofwoman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! i have the same bustier :)

    xo
    naty
    aloveaffairwithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks gorgeous!! Great minds think alike :)

      xoxo
      piglet

      Delete
  3. great outfit beauty! love your shorts!

    Melanee
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! In Spain we also have a heat wave and outfits like these help us. The DIY shorts are great! Xoxo

    virginiamoonblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you babe! Yes, it is definitely a must in summertime! :)

      xoxo
      piglet

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...