Friday, August 17, 2012

red. white. and snake.

 LOLLLL! I think these pictures are so hilarious! I was just goofing around while taking photos with this cool snake that happened to be in the park...hehe I love it. It's still been super hot, so I wore this striped bustier and my old H&M high waisted acid wash mini skirt. I love this skirt forever! I look very patriotic and girly. The beauty of fashion is that you can wear all different kinds of styles and make them your own! Well, it's finally Friday, but I'm so sad because school starts Monday :( Its been a glorious summer and I had too much fun. Sucks but oh well. Hope you lovelies have a super fab Friday! 

xoxo,
piglet
 
 
 
 
 
 I was wearing: Forever 21 top, H&M skirt, Chanel shoes, Hermes bracelet


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...