Monday, August 27, 2012

cut out knit

 Over the weekend, the weather was actually quite nice. It wasn't sweltering hot as it has been, thank goodness! I wasn't complaining because I got to wear my new sweater! How cute is it?? It has shoulder cutouts and its in the most fab orange-rust color! Perfect for fall :) I paired it with my favorite pair of thrifted DIY shorts and my fold over booties. So school and work has been keeping me very busy, so sorry for the lack of posts. I will probably only have one or two posts per week! Anywho, hope you all have a fabulous Monday!! Love you all~

xoxo,
piglet
 
 
 

 
 


 
I was wearing: Forever 21 sweater, Thrifted DIY shorts, Old navy booties

1 comment:

  1. I love your all looks ! I follow you via gfc and bloglovin ;)

    http://dark-s-i-d-e.blogspot.fr
    xx
    Saskia.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...