Wednesday, August 8, 2012

white hot lace

 It was so hot yesterday! And it will be this whole week, so that means super easy breezy outfits like this! I got this new white high low lace dress the other day and I'm in love! The ruffle layer and floral lace pattern is perfect. I kept the rest simple with gold accessories and neutrals for my bag and shoes. Hope everyone is staying cool and lovely! Happy hump day babes!

xoxo
piglet






 

 

I was wearing: Foreign exchange dress, Chanel shoes, Vintage belt, Hermes bracelets
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the dress!
    I follow your blog.Hope you can check mine :)

    http://fashioncareofwoman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!! I will definitely follow back!

      xoxo
      piglet

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...